1911: The First 100 Years, 2nd Edition
Celebrate the Automatic Pistol, Caliber .45, M1911 in 1911: The First 100 Years, 2nd Edition!
Now, in one fascinating, illustrated volume, authority Patrick Sweeney celebrates the greatest fighting handgun ever designed, John M. Browning's legendary 1911 .45.
- Early predecessors of the 1911
- 1911 history and development
- Today's factory 1911 models
- Competition 1911s and top 1911 gunsmiths
- Custom 1911s that shoot as good as they look
- Lavishly illustrated with 1911 photos collected from around the world
For the collector, for the shooter, for the historian--for anyone interested in the evolution of this truly American classic, 1911: The First 100 Years, 2nd Edition is a must-have volume, and builds upon the wildly successful and popular first edition, with even more history, models and information on this timeless pistol design.